The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1688
  • 160343 Comments
  • I know @Lisko not feminine at all, but how cool is that! I don't have a love for cars... sorry.. but I think it is amazing that you go one step further and fix one! I am a big believer in nothing is gender related and everyone can do everything, they just have to put their minds to it. And a bonus is you will be joining in with Hubby's hobby, so you get to spend more time with him. And a good agreement on his part, just another thing to keep you on the right track :D

And thanks for the reply on the topic here in the BP. Of course if you yourself rather have it in the PMs that is okay to! So to all... anyone objects to this topic in here, speak up now (and in the next couple of days) or for ever hold your silence hahahahha LOL sorry... but please do, I don't want to upset any one. But if no one objects I will leave it in here, so all can celebrate the wall of badges Lisko is going to collect over the next years.
  • ow and @rat you are so right… helping out those in need in real life does trump any thing online. So good for you and kudos for being such a good neighbor. And hang in there in the withdrawals!
  • I do what ever the opposite of object is, @estar & @lisko, I am all for what you gals have done so far, and I'm all for you two gals helping each other until Lisko has rebuilt that car:D Good luck and that's really great of you to be there for Lisko wth alot of support, E-Star, just know Lisko, we're all here for you:]
  • Wow !!! Awesome badge:) CongratulaTions @lisko !!!! Hang in there honey:) :)
    Its wonderful hubby is being supportive:) your very own car to fix up great goal sounds ike fun:)

E* if you decide on pm please include me..i have no objection to discussing it here though:)
  • @Angermanagement I think that is a great goal to work towards, a finished and fixed car by @lisko herself :D and thanks for the thumbs up on leaving the conversation in here.

@Kathy I knew you would and I would never have left you out, but unless either @Lisko wants this in the PM or someone else in the BP, I will keep it in here. Cause it is not like it will the only thing we will talk about, so maybe peeps don't mind. And this way everybody can celebrate with Lisko each time she gets a badge :D
  • Ow and [[[huggss]]] Kathy!!
  • Thanks E* ((((( hugs)))) I've managed to sneak away..up in my air conditioned room resting my poor back...lol we'll see how long it lasts before the MoM looks for me i imagine it won't be long
    So i taped all the tablecloths down..but its so hot the tape wasn't really working.i told her and she Yelled "it better Work, make it work"
    So i yelled at the tape but apparently tape doesn't listen very well...lol so i put more and more and more!!! Still didn't work great..but i don't care anymore..hiding in my room..till whenever:)
    Going flinging:) bbl :)
  • hee hee I would love to have see you talk to the tape LOL hope MoM won't miss you for at least a hour so you can have a hour to fling fling fling... enjoy @kathy!
  • Congrats @lisko ! I vote for keeping the discussion here too. There's always the chance that you could inspire someone else who needs help. It's not an easy thing you are trying to do, but its not impossible. Keep setting your goals & keep them achievable.

I haven't learned how to weld yet, but I have been learning how to fix and maintain a small fleet of motorcycles. I rebuilt a top end on a two stroke engine for the first time two years ago. I'm pretty good with carburators now too. The problem with so many motors is the gas goes bad if they sit too long, and messes things up.
  • Fine by me E*!!!! I figured BL had done so, but seeing as he forgot Sal for a bit it had slipped my mind.

Not burnt this time!
  • @AMslimfordy ...he might have forgotten, but you know this Dutchie right, if there is a way to make life a bit easier I am not the one to sit and wait for things to happen LOL

not burnt... this time? got burnt last time huh? hihi *imagines Slim being as red as little angry red bird* Enjoy the evening!
  • @abcrazy never thought of that, but yeah you might be right, it might be an inspiration to others! @Lisko next "badge goal" will be next week Saturday, going to make the badge tomorrow, cause I know you will stick to the plan and make it to next Saturday as well!
  • Congrats @lisko, good work !
  • How about this for a nickname Pahtna KimKat:)
    Lol *places flashLight on @Kimmiecv booth..not much shining needed.n not much flinging today:( tomorrow another day:)
  • Heehee Hahahaaha good one @KitKat!! :D
    * shines KitKats flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to Dreamland * Yep that was a quick shine for sure KitKat!! More fling time tomorrow and No Cleaning!! Just Say NO!!!!! ;D
  • anybody else HATE the mighty feathers update as much as I? I am not gonna play it ... i tried it and after six levels, I just couldn't take the frustration anymore.
  • Well, I'm not hate it, I've already completed it and now I'm waiting for the classic levels
  • Congrats @Lisko! The badge is a great idea @E-star, and so very thoughtful. I would like to be included in the PM if it comes to that but would prefer to see it continue in the BP. @ABCrazy makes a good point - that it could inspire someone else who needs help. Who knows, maybe it already has. @Lisko you're a strong lady and I admire your courage.
  • Yes @jack I'm in your corner on this one! :/ I'll only waste my time playing it uhhh NEVER!! But the kids seem to be happy with it so at least it wasn't a complete dud.

Forgot to mention @e-star I'm in the keep it here in the BP corner on this one too, even page 1 says: To provide a positive support system for those having problems in real life. And lisko fits that bill in my eyes. If someone objects and it needs to go to a PM then count me in :)
  • @jack I've already said my two cents about it. In case you missed it, "Bah Humbug!!!".
  • My maid is coming home after almost a week in Mississippi with her family for the holidays. Yea!!! The house was getting kinda messy. Not. Lol
    I miss my little maid. I think I'll buy her one of those outfits. You know, the ones with the short frilly skirt, cute little hat, stockings and high heels. Why don't more maids wear that outfit? At least then the price would seem more justifiable! Hahahaa Just jokin'. I don't need to hear from all the feminists. "When a man gives his opinion, he's a man, when a woman gives her opinion she's a ....." Bette Davis
  • Mumsie rummages in her knitting bag to find the extra special duster she has knitted for @lisko for the beautiful badge @e-star has made! It is larger than normal to cater for all your future badges!
    Well done Lisko - I too prefer the discussions to stay in BP but if it can't would like to be PM'd.
  • Whatt???? No comments. Hehehe hahahaa Really quiet in the BP tonight.
  • *snicker snicker* WAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA funny funny rat!!! :D Tell ya what I'd be more than willing to wear that ridiculous costum if every guy went out in their speedos to do yard work and topped it off with those funny socks to their ankles and keen sandals!! (And no weather excuses, rain, snow or shine!) Now THAT sounds like a fair trade!! Then we can all be uncomfortable together while doing our chores!! *snort* :D
  • @kimmie Now that's what I wanted to hear. Some cheerful banter.
  • @kimmie I thought you wanted us shirtless in a kilt. Naah, way to comfortable.
  • Exactamundo @rat!!! No comfort in chore wear! It must be even!! And truth be told I'm the kinda gal that still expects a guy to open doors and pull out chairs for a woman! Just because we can do darn near everything a man can do doesn't mean chivalry should die!! ;D
  • Ahhhh but I do love my big braw kilted man!! He may live in America now but nope I haven't let him out of his kilt and into blah wear!! Never gunna happen!! Heehee :D
  • @kimmie So....you want your cake and eat it too? Equality with benefits. It's the way I roll. Nothing wrong with appreciating the "weaker sex". I still walk on the street side of a woman to protect her from the buggy splashes.
  • @jack s, lol, anyone who checked out all the contravercy of the new levels will be able to see how much i hate them. I exploded with comments. I am stuck on level 3. Only trying to play them in case the real levels coming wont be unlocked unless i do. Sure hope that is not the case, as i appear to be in trouble if it is !!
  • @kimmie You got me. I had to look up "braw". To dress in a fine or showy manner. My new word o' the day.
  • Uhhhh Duh @rat I'm a woman Of Course I want my cake and eat it too!!! Silly man! ;) That's what I'm talkin about!! The guy gets the mud splash not the girl!! I enjoy being the "weaker sex" means no heavy labour!! I'm all for that!! :D
  • More than happy to have @lisko continue to share here, see no need to take offline to pm. :-)
  • Heehee :D my Braw lad is a fine specimen!! Best pressy I ever got! Bless my sweet @JLZ-666 and her lovin heart!!!!
  • I do appreciate having doors opened for me now more than when i was younger, mostly because they are so heavy now :-). Im sure they add lead weights to them each year!
  • @kimmie I'm going to get some sleep before the maid gets here. Might I recommend the same for you. Early to bed doesn't mean 3 o'clock.
  • @grammyk IMHO, doors have gotten cheaper and lighter, but I would gladly hold them open for you.
  • LOL @rat I'm an insomniac, lucky if I can fall asleep before 6am now a days! :/
    Glad your better half is coming home tomorrow!! And happy to hear your feeling better too! Sleep well! :)

Hi @grammyk :)

I'm off to fling my way to (ever the hopeful one I am!) my pillow walk!! Ahhh if only!! :)

Everyone have a great day/night!! :)
  • LOL, nite @rat, @kimmiecv, i just woke up for my nightly bathroom break and period of wakefulness so will lurk for a while :-)
  • Heehee well @grammyk those across the pond will likely be popping in anytime so lurk away!! :) hope you can get back to sleep! See ya later! :)
  • Told ya @grammyk!! :D
    Good night @am! :) LOL
  • Nighty night Kimmie:)
  • Nice cake, @AngerManagement, did you put me on the rat ? :D
  • Ha, yeah, @firebombbird, you are on da rat ;D
  • Very nice cake, love it :-)
Post in the New Forum!