The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1691
  • 160343 Comments
  • @Rat carefully chosen photo. The dark prison hides all those things that are best not published!
  • WatchingMurrayPageChanger
  • Break point:) I agree, @rat:]
  • @hunnybunny--I'm too tall and broad shouldered to fit in an SLK. I was surprised that I could fit in any two seat convertible. It's quite roomy. Back to 4/3.
  • hi to all from the Russian river. Internet service pretty iffy so can't chat.
    Thanks all for editing the posts yesterday. Please remember that anything you post here can be read by anyone in the world who cares to look, and some of those people are really unspeakably bad.
    @hunnybunny. I thought you were older, retired even?
  • @hunnybunny--I particularly liked the "sexy" off the shoulder look. Your going to have me advocating the maid outfit again. lol
  • @lisko. Congrats! I'm fine with discussion in BP as long as you are. Please include me in pm.
  • @mvnla2 53 year old retired, mainly police officer, cleanse, tone, moisturise everyday, find best pic you can, sort of girl, and probably wearing magic knickers to hold in the fat bits!
  • Young male readers, don't ask about the magic knickers, you really do not need to know :-/
  • Rrooewwww, women are tough critics.
  • *whimper* please please pleeeeeese........I can't take this. All I can hear are screams from other gardens! Be back when it's over.....
  • Murray, please break now!
  • Djokovic 4-5 Murray :D
  • AM you cheated, typed ready, and posted immediately :-)
  • Not looking good for Novak. Awwwwww
  • @AM You just go ahead and stay two steps ahead of everybody.
  • @jlz @hunnybunny got home just in time to see what is hopefully the last game of the match...
    Morning everyone else :)
  • Yyyyyyyyeeeeeessssssss
  • I......I......I......can't........
  • Jlz drink this champers you'll get your voice back
  • And *exhale*.................. @hunnybunny cheers!! *cink* my friend just phoned from Dunblane and it's "totally mental* HaaHaaa!! @karen nooooooo I wondered where you were? Thank goodness you saw the end but please watch the highlights! Going to watch my biggest love next.....formula 1. No spoilers please,it's recorded ;)
  • Clink!
    Can't divulge the F1 result, never watch it, but I'll have a peek at BBC sport and promise to keep mum :-)
  • That's just awesome, congrats to all the Brits on Murray's win!
    @jlz I just made it in time, I recorded it so I will watch it later for sure! I'll also PM you later, have to go out again soon :)
    OB could I have a wee bit of champagne to go please?
  • *cink* @karen! Can't believe it's been a year since we were in here with a very different outcome!! Speak to you later,have some better news all round :) enjoy your wee glass! My hubby has just dissapeared in my new car....WTH? Something about needing milk?!! Need to put a stop to this ;)
  • Jlz what is the new car? He's brave taking it out, my other half hates driving my 'baby' just in case something awful happens when he's in the driving seat. Like bird poo dropping on it....
  • Thanks for not divulging @hunnybunny have to wait till hubby gets back then we'll watch it. Just need to get the heart rate down then start again!! As much as I'm a petrol head I don't think the race will beat the match today!
  • Ahhhh my baby @hunnybunny! Yeah he's a good driver so he's allowed! We shared the journey home from the dealership as I said it was his first and last time in it.......hang on......yeah REALLY need to put a stop to this;) She's an Audi TT and is just beautiful! Gun metal grey with big chunky tires and alloys and goes like a little rocket!!! My baby indeed :D
  • @hunnybunny you're a friend right? She's in my album :D
  • @JLZ666 read your friend requests, it appears you never accepted me LOL
    I'll post my baby too, although she's seven years old now. One careful lady driver, yeah.....
  • Ohhhhh crap.......sooo sorry :( nothing personal I promise! I'm 100% sure I wouldn't have rejected you though,don't know what happened there???? I'll look at yours if you look at mine LOL!!
  • Yours seen, very nice, you can look at mine now LOL
  • Beautiful car @hunnybunny! Hubby just returned from a 20 mile trip to get milk? Yeah right........my last one that I tearfully traded in today was the A3. Another great wee car but I'm loving this one! I didn't give the open top a thought to be honest,I'm in Scotland for goodness sake! How often do you get your top off? HA! Actually I'm saying this at 7-15pm and it's sweltering!
  • I quiet often have it off :-)))) warm clothing and heated seats make it feasible as long as there's none of the dreaded welsh drizzle
  • BTW I cant post any of the photos I took today as they all have my number plate on them so that one is at the dealership. She's looking better in the sunshine :-D going to eat BBQ and watch F1 catch you later :)
  • That's good to know @hunnybunny! Having it off in the dreich drizzle is always a challenge but heated seats make it much easier ;))))))))
  • @sunshine have a drink on me, you deserve one!
  • Heeheee!! Love it @sunshine! I swear if I live long enough to have a zimmer frame it'll have turbo boost!
  • @hunnybunny, let me get the first round!!!! ;)
    @jlz enjoy that new toy, awesome!!!!!!! ;D or should I say granny. Lol
  • :( the video won't play for me @sunshine says problem with network?
    But I've been using you tube all day..hmm
    Why are we calling @JLZ666 'granny' lol
  • @kathy it has to do with the song. Try it again!!!!!! :D
  • Roflmao haha !!! Go granny! Go granny! Go!!!
    Thanks@sunshine oh my hee hee...
  • Mumsie sidles into BP picks up the glass of Cristal that OB saved for her, tips Kathy out of her rocking chair and sits down and starts knitting furiously to make a new stack of dusters!
  • Love the wheels JLZ! - love Murray! Love kathy - sorry about tipping you out but I have to knit them all tonight cos I'm playing golf everyday this week Mon - Friday (already played Sat and today with middle son home for a visit)
  • Congrats @rat, welcome back @Junkenmetal, great song @sunshine can't type any more must knit!
Post in the New Forum!