The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1693
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hey @AM how are you?? :)
  • @AM that's a beautiful cake!!!!! Fantastic job!! ;)
  • Thanks @sunshine, enjoy your bluebird cupcake:]
  • Ahh, I'm fine, by the way, how are you?
  • I will! But I think I'll wait until @junkenmetel sees it! ;)
  • Fine! Delightful! We are going to a baseball game in a bit. Cleveland Indians vs. Detroit Tigers
  • Who are you rooting for?
  • I'll go for the Tigers, because they are my favourite animal, other than Hamsters...soooooo cute;)
  • Indians! :D Go Tribe!
  • Tigers are my favorite animal as well.
  • I knew you would say the opposite to me;)
  • Well I do live in Cleveland....
  • It looks like we may be getting a Space update and Rio!! :D
  • I've waited sooooo long for a Space Update, and it looks as though Rovio are treating us to an episodic update and extra content at the same time...oh, and I'll root for the Indians if you are:)
  • @sunshine, @mumsie, Is that what a duster is? I was embarassed to ask. My mother is british but duster is not one of the words I picked up from her. We call those granny squares and would join them to make a blanket.
  • @AM that sounds good!!!
    @grammyk I'm not sure, but I found them in the lot and figured they must belong to mumsie! Lol ;)
  • Hey, @grammyk, here, have a bluebird cupcake:]
  • @Sunshine - no they're not mine - they look crocheted! Maybe someone is making me a cushion for my rocking chair!
    @grammyk - a duster is a soft cloth used for polishing furniture or ABN badges! Have to say they are not usually knitted but square & often yellow
    http://www.ycf.net/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=946
  • @mumsie thanks for clearing that up!!!!! Well, I'll leave them with OB so the rightful own can have them back. :)
  • @mumsie, @sunshine, I did not have the heart to tell sunshine those were crocheted. I made lots when young. I only crochet, can't knit. Well my badge is nice and shiny now.

@all, the cakes are all so lovely, thanks for sharing :-)
  • Whisper in @gammyk ear...I knew the were crochet, but I thought mumsie was confused...
  • I wonder if all the recipients of my hard graft are as confused as you!
  • @all A possible Space update. Whooopie!!! I've already started a thumb exercise program in anticipation.
  • @rat you may want to teach them to @mumsie, I'm sure she could use them with all of the knitting she's been doing!!! Lol
  • hut, 2, 3, 4...hut, 2, 3, 4...hut, 2, 3, 4...hut, 2, 3, 4...I'm sorry. Was I doing that out loud? I'm so excited!!!
  • Well you are King of Space, right? Your Highness!!!!! :D
  • @sunshine I'm out of practice after my hiatus. @mumsie's fingers are in much better shape than my fat lazy thumb.
  • @sunshine Not for long. I see the challengers lining up. Yeeeaaaa
  • @rat I don't picture your fingers and thumbs as fat!! I see them as lean and mean! :)
  • @sunshine All the compliments in the world won't change this old, fat thumb into a stylus.
  • Good bye @all. I'm headed to the gym.
  • Hey all another quick pop in, sorry summer laziness has taken over, just flinging outside and enjoying the breeze and some nice conversations with Hubby. And what do you know almost midnight again and I promised myself that I would be a good girl this week and at least get 6,5 hours of sleep on a workday. And tomorrow is a workday :/ so ready for vacation, but have to hang in there for 4 weeks.
  • @Lisko I don't really really know you all that well, but missy let me tell you I am wearing a smile from ear to ear cause of how proud I am of you! Keeping it all together and holding on during you first party. As the others have mentioned, you have some amazing friends to stand by you and try to make it easier on you and most of all respect you wish to stay sober :) really really proud of you!
  • And @Junkenmetel I hope you had a day filled with all kinds of wonderful! And LOL I think you and @rat have found each other :) I married a "acquired taste" kinda person and let me tell you, that are the people that give life color! As do the both off you in here. LOVE it :D
  • And the cakes today in the BP!! Owww my... @Sunshine LOVE the cakes you baked, I just want to dive head first in the last one, that looks devine!
    And @AM you done an amazing job as well the little cupcakes on the side with their little nests, I am taking one to go after I have cleaned my self up from the dive in Sunshines cake. Just a midnight snack hee hee... thank heavens they are only virtual cause otherwise I would really need to cycle to work via Rome to ge rid of all those calories!

Okay going to stop talking now, I am looking silly sitting here all by myself and rambling on and on ;P
  • Hi @estar, I am having to go shopping for some real cake as the virtual stuff has made me crave ...
  • Hey Grammy K enjoy the cake shopping and please do share your cake of choice when you come home. Love some for my morning breakfast in a hour or 7 hahhaha
  • Lol @estar, too bad i cant upload or paste any pics from my device, but it will be tuxedo cake from save on foods as usual. I will have to try linking.
  • Wow, never too old to learn. Link actually works :-)
  • Good night everybody:)
  • Ow my heavens.... Grammy that looks amazingly delicious! all these wonderful sweet food!! Better turn in now, cause I know I will raid the pantry if I look at these any longer and well, don't want to take a detour to work tomorrow LOL
    And Great job at copy and pasting a link Grammy!
  • Sleep tight AM and to all out there still in the afternoon or evening of Monday... enjoy!
    Night night!
  • Night all, well not for me, only 4 in the afternoon here so I will just lurk.
  • Night all, well not for me, only 4 in the afternoon here so I will just lurk.
Post in the New Forum!