The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1746
  • 160343 Comments
  • @kimmie @ripsy I had doubts until he matched all top scores in Danger Zone.

@Indisbeliefpagechanger
  • @hunnybunny and @Kathy and those who had asked, I believe @angermanagement is at camp, that's why he's not been around.
  • Whoa take a Quick shower and the world passes by..sorry @rat didn't mean to leave you hanging
    Thanks @Kimmiecv and everyone for help:)
  • No worries @Kathy :)
  • Ohh v great now page change arghhh can't leave ever;);)
  • How dry I yam, how wet I'll be........Tequila is kickin in. I don't drink normally.
  • @rat I am sure the rabidbird is having some chuckles over al the commotion he is causing an I am sure @Amslimfordy will get this figured out so I am going back flinging
  • You could also leave a message on the space leaderboard page..OB a PigKiller please
    Hi @mudslinger welcome to the BP..hey @Ripsy:)
  • LOL @rat! Enjoy the Buuuuuzzzzzzz Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa
  • @Kathy Truthfully, I find it annoying. He filled up my e-mail with "your score has been beaten" messages.
  • Ok me to back to flinging well dishes first then flinging
    Hmm..ciggie first then dishes then flinging..Ohh who am i kidding!!!
  • It's probably someone who lost it waiting for the Space update.
  • Ohh sorry @rat yes i would find that annoying also..my page is having trouble loading..gotta check settings Brb
  • Ok that's better my wifi kept kicking in over ruling my 4G that's strange..fixed now
    Going flinging/ lurking..
  • @Rat -- Seems like at least the Space scores have been deleted. Probably the rest of them will vanish shortly. Your place in Space is safe! And so is everyone's elsewhere.
  • @Kathy I have been avoiding the bar(vodka addiction) but when I seen all my beloved
    high scores disappear, so I came down here to either get drunk or get in a fight , now that
    its all pig dodo, I will have a cup of tea before I go to utopia to work on my pool game
  • @MudSlinger -- Welcome to the BP! Most of us have been caught up in Rat's problems, so haven't properly welcomed you. Please read the first page so you know what the BP is about, and what the rules are. Since this is your first visit, food and drinks are on the house. You need to be 21 or older to order alcoholic drinks. Just order food and drinks from OB; it will be delivered by the blues. If you want something off the menu, just ask, as long as it isn't poultry.
  • Hee hee @mudslinger this is the place..though no fighting allowed a cup of tea it is..
    OB could you please oblige with a cup of tea whichever flavor our new patron would like:)
  • Ohh @mvnla2 i love you..you are so efficient..I'm slipping i guess;) thank you..
  • @mudslinger -- All your high scores have been restored! No need to drown in the vodka bottle, or pick a fight. Best wishes on your continued high scores.
    Come back when again, even if you don't need a bar, this is a very friendly place.
  • lol @kimmiecv, I hate camping!
  • *snicker* I hate it too @angermanagement!! I'm not one to deal well with outdoor plumbing, bugs and dirt!! :D Did I get your stay away from BP mixed up with all the other kids off to camp then? LOL ooopsy!!! :D
  • Hey @angermanagement sorry you hate camping..I'm enjoying your helpful tips in Boba Fett:) when are you due back from camp? Arghhh error box playing hide n' seek again!!!
  • It's tricky timing gotta x out error box and press post comment at the same time or it won't go!!
  • @angermanagement I love camping. :-)
  • @ABcrazy My email provider crashed. Couldn't handle the volume.
  • BTW all. @mudslinger is a another Canadian from a small town on Vancouver Island. Good flinger.
  • Yes ty @rat I've seen his scores around the board..very good Flinger..did you happen to catch the comments today on ab leaderboard by droneski btw..? A little banter questioning Asher scores a little good read..i put my 2 cents there are a lot of good flingers around..just because there not vocal doesn't mean there uncredible..( is that a word) you know what i mean right Pa..
  • I have a ton of questions about AB. Would someone be kind and willing to message me and help me out?
  • @MsRuffledFeathers welcome to the BP glad to help if we can:)
  • Make yourself comfortable have a drink (non-alcoholic available for minors)
    Full menu on page 1 as well as informative information on our forum ..OB is the bartender..he'll get you anything you need..doesn't talk much but he's a very good listener..the blues will serve you also if you care to relax away from the bar..:)
    Sometimes it's quiet and you may not get an answer right away, but soon enough someone will try to help:)
  • @Kathy AB leaderboard comments? Where would I find these comments of which you speak? Ma, please forgive my ignorance.
  • I'm of to bed Dr. appointment in the a.m good luck all @MsRuffledFeathers feel free to post your questions someone will be here soon to try and help..time zones are troubling..
    *places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth ..Ohh I'd love to leave a dose of luck unfortunately i have none..hope you find some Kimmie:) nighty night (((((( hugs))))
    Dinger off..;)
  • @rat if you go to the leaderboard page of angry birds..hold on I'll try to link it;:)
  • @Ma Found it. I didn't know there were comments under there.
  • Try that i think @rat if you scroll all the way down there is room for comments let me know if i sent you in the right direction
    *places wheel of cheese near door to BP so Pa can find his way back..;:)
    I gotta go to sleep sorry (((((hug)))
  • K Pa ;) hi @firebombbird good night...
  • @Kathy Read the comments the Dr. made about @asher. I'm glad he doesn't play Space. He really wouldn't like the fact that I have 32 of 33 in the top six in Pig Dipper, with one lone holdout at ninth place.
  • @Rat thank god I missed all the fun, someone taking my seasons bonus crown from me! I'd have been in the corner with you and Mudslinger. Whiskey is my addiction. I try not to fight though!
  • @Kathy I'd say you did darn well on #3! :) It's TGIF!!
    *shines Kathy's flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland *

*checks under fav booth for the 'L' factor to see if maybe be it dropped there.....hmmmmmmm*
  • @kimmiecv I did well yesterday and passed my luck over to Kathy when I went to bed (see previous page) it obviously helped, perhaps she's keeping it with her lol
  • I certainly haven't got it now. I'm playing the daily challenge with my normal complete lack of flinging competence when it comes to getting that puppy. Hence the empty kennel at the bottom of my garden :-(((
  • Niiiice!! I think it kicked in for her too @hunnybunny!! I feel for you, every time I've gone for the puppy I've come up short :( Ha I always promise myself ill try again, after I get oh that one game over avg! LOL only prob is I've got zillions of them that need over avg!! :D Good luck, today may end up being that Lucky Day!!! Just when you've "almost" given up and Bam there you go a new puppy!!!
  • @kimmiecv The one at the summer camp is me. But to tell the truth, I also hate the usual camping in tents with cooking food on fire and so on. I'm afraid of insects and need a shower every day ;D

BTW, I haven't properly played AB for six days now! Hasn't happened since January :D
Post in the New Forum!