The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1844
  • 160343 Comments
  • Thanks @E* the immediate response crisis is over, but the issue will be ongoing for i don't know how long.
    * places E* flashlight in safe for @Kimmiecv handiwork*
    Thank goodness i have the birds and the nest to distract my mind from dwelling on things that can't be fixed at the moment:)
  • @tas I've heard of Rick Riordan. Percy Jackson mostly,though I know he's done some other detective kind of stuff.
  • @Angerybirdsspace(runner up)--Ain't that the purdiest 10 points you ever did see? I loaded a screen shot for you in my album. I'm still having problems with pasting shots, so you have to go look at it yourself. I wouldn't get too excited about top scores just yet. The dust has settled on Cosmic Crystals. Give it a couple of weeks and then come talk to me. I've lost a dozen top scores today!
    @E-Star--Asking me for a screen shot? Tsk, tsk, tsk.....
    @Mudslinger--Good scores. Only 500,000 to go. See you at the top.
    @Kathy--Thanks for your support with this runner-upstart.
  • :) no worries Pa i have faith in you:)
  • Wooo hoo yeah !! That's one spooky avatar i love it!! ,hee hee maybe that'll scare them off haha:) thanks for the close Up:) looking good:)
  • I'm in heeeeeaven I'm innnn Heeeeeeaven!!!! Lalalaalalaalaaaaaa scary scary that me!!!! :D

*goes to safe retrieves e-stars flashlight, shines it up bright and places candles out to see her safely to dreamland * Sleep well @e-star! Hope it's not raining and you can ride your bike tomorrow! Thank You soooo much for making my one and only avy a one of a kind Halloween wonder of spookiness!!! Bwaahahahahaaaa :D
  • Sweeet!! I was hoping it'd show up clearer from my album!! Glad you like it @Kathy!! :D Man I'm glad the wifi got worked out! It's Horrid not being able to get in the nest!! Brrrrrr me no like that!!!!!
  • Oohh i dont blame ya I'd be having nestdrawals lol.. O was today while out shopping lol..I'm used to my Sunday nest day hee hee;) happy you got it worked out with the wifi:)
  • I found the sweet spot on 2-1 gotta keep flinging at it before bed;)
    BfNIMCBLIDK ,;) i love that!! Hee hee
    OB a Sunupper for me and my Pahtnah:) please:)
  • Yep it's one thing if your busy but you Know you can get in when you want, a Whole nother thing when you just Can't get in!!!! Like to drive an already unstable peep right Over the Edge!!! ROFLMAO :D
  • Good luck @Kathy! Now you've found it just a matter of time!! Thanks for the drink! 2-11 is Argh!!!!!
    Back at it myself!! See you later!! :)
  • Correct that i should say E* found the sweet spot and I'm flinging at it lol:)
  • Kk Pahtnah your right..difference being you can but no time just itching..lol Not being able to would drive a Flinger nuts;) but we're already halfway there lol;)
    Catch ya later:)
  • *places flashlight on Kimmiecv booth, a little note saying thank you:) *a yellow rose on top .nighty night Pahtnah happy flinging:) ((( hugs)))
  • Hey Miss @Kimmiecv, you be stylin'! Oh yeah, my favorite holiday is coming soon!
  • Doh!! Heydy Ho @Bird-addict!! :) nice to see you in BP again!!!
  • HaaHaaa! @estar can I take my dunces cap off now or is it to soon?;)
  • Oh heck that's my day gone! ABO update released!!!! Sorry hubby ;) 3 updates in 1 week??? Thank goodness I'm on holiday :D
  • It's my last ding I promise you @kimmie. Yayyyyyy you can take the cap off as well!! I think I may go back to work a single lady after this week ;) only so much flinging one man can take! Ahhhh well,he can always dissapear to the golf course right? ;) I haven't opened it yet Kimmie,my neighbour just came to the door to borrow something. Going in right after this.
    Sweet dreams honey,hope you sleep well! Catch you later! XXXX
  • Uh oh... I'm gonna have to refit the Shooting Star here with some halloween decorations! @JLZ666 and @Kimmie your avatars look great!
  • Good Morning all :) it sure is getting spooky looking in here:) can't decorate my own house sooo
    * sets about hanging Up spooky decorations, glowing hanging skeletons in every corner, spider webs around the booths , pumpkins on all tables:)*
    That's a start feel free to add everyone:)
    Have a Fantabulous Flingin' day all!! :)
  • @kathy Hi there! Yes I keep missing you too, with me in Yerp and you the other side of the pond! Currently on hols in the Bernese Oberland, but beset by Serious Swiss Rain. . . Thankful for iPad, AB and friends at BP. Happy flinging with the new updates!
  • @EStar Glad you liked the foto. Back in 1997 a stray cat had 3 kittens in our garden shed. We had a joyous time with them - Kinky the mother; two boys Tom-Tom and Patch; and a girl Dana. So true what you say tho: what anguish when we lose them. I don't know if we could face that again. . .
    As for Gravatar, I'll think about that tomorrow (as Scarlett O'Hara used to say)!
  • Heellloooo everyone! Nice new avatar, @Kimmie! ;) What've I missed? I don't have the time to go back and... take a few hours to read all the comments :D Awwwww @TomPuss they must be so cute! ;)
  • @BubblesLover better tell your bro' to change his name. SpaceMaster, indeed. This old lady is higher than him in the Cosmic Crystal leader board. That'll give him the impetus he needs.......
    Hi @all
    Loving the Halloween avatars.....
  • @TomPuss "I'll think about that tomorrow" Scarlett O'Hara must have been flinging! I love that book, never realised her addiction before ;-)
  • Well hello everyone! So much to say, so little time!
    Love the new avatars @kimmiecv & @JLZ666 - how's everyone liking the new updates ? What with visiting grandchildren and playing golf I'm only halfway through the new episodes of Space and Star Wars - haven't even 3* them all yet. Not sure about the feathers thingy though - had a quick look but that one may have to wait til I'm really bored!
    @rat did you have a good vacation?
    @BPC - amazing flinging
    Happy birthday @tas and @Laurafj.
    OMG am watching news for the first time today and hearing about the shootings at the Navy Yard - love and prayers to all.
  • Hello oooo Hello oooo hmm didn't even finish the decorating and already scaring people away...
    Sorry i missed ya again @Tompuss i tried to look in your album but its apparently gone to Rio..
    E* what's Up with that any idea?
    I don't know anything about Scarlett O' Hara but the name sounds familiar..
    Happy you could pop in @Mumsie :)
    OB I'll have a PigKiller and I'm off to fling:) please and thank you:)
  • OK! Just finished the first 15 on Red's Mighty figures, with 3* and feathers, plus the 2 golden eggs! That means I get 2 whole days without any updates / new games! Whoo Hoo!
  • Wtg @mvnla2 :) enjoy your 2 days watcha gonna do ¿ Catch Up on old levels or fling free days?
  • Hey everyone, I haven't been here for a while, school and real-life make me really busy in these day. Anyway, RMF new update looks great, Egg-Defender mode is easier with the flag button and the new aiming, I also like the new Space update but I can't get 3-star because of the 7-21 glitch, I contacted Rovio and didn't get any reply except for asking more infomation about my device, I wish they would fix it in the next update.
  • @Kathy--Am I talking to the only person on the planet that hasn't either read or seen the movie, "Gone with the Wind"?
    @Mumsie--I had more fun than I should've. I was pleasantly surprised.
    @Hunnybunny--Quit beating up on my youngster. @Angrybirdsspace(toy) is mine.
  • Sorry I missed ya @Estar. Have a wonderful day.
  • Thank Rat have to work, but thats okay love the place I work at. Would have minded sleeping for a few hours more and having some flingtime. But mweeh like the famous word from Kimmie, can get sleep enough when I am dead :)
    Happy to hear you are having a ball these last few days, much better a happy mister Rat.
    In de tram right now on my way to work, the rain seasons has started so my bike is going to have to stay in the garage. Which I hate cause the peeps from the public transportation are doing everything they can to get rid of me. First they made a detour in front of my house (april till yesterday), making me walk further to the stop. Finally that cleared up... Bam... At the end of the line in front of my workplace, they tore up the street. So need to switch to a bus 4 stops from my work. Which went okay yesterday, only to find out soon my tramline will be cut off half way in about 2 weeks and have switch from tram to train or subway/subway/train. Sighhhh why haven't they invented a invisible rain shield (not ever want to be caught dead in the multi color raincoats and pants!!) so riding my bike would not be a problem?
  • Oops sorry for talking your little ears off, hihi guess my stop is almost here so have to pop again! Ghello bus here I come :D
  • *poofs in with Kathy's flashlight shines it up and sets out candles to see her to dreamland *

@JLZ-666 I never got the Ding because you used Kimmie instead of kimmiecv so I missed ya anyways!! I hope you actually get to fling today since it didn't end up working in your favour yesterday due to your neighbours untimely ring of the bell!! ;)
    Edit: Yeahhhh very happy to take that cap off!! Didn't like it one teeny bit!! ;D

@absm, @mumsie42 and @bubbleslover thanks for the compliments on the avy!! I'm in Loooove!! Don't think @e-star could have ever done better than this!! :D I am a true Halloween fanatic, since I was a little kid, so yep I'm a very happy scary camper!! Heeheee

Good grief are you kidding me?? Gone with the wind was my most Fav movie when I was a kid!! I had it on VCR and then CD!! I've watched it easily several hundred times!! And neither of you have ever heard of it or seen it?? Geez you two scare me!! It's a Classic!! "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!" Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa Just Looove that movie!!! :D

@rat I have to agree with e-star I was ROFLMAO over that one as well!! Love your toy and I hope you try to play nice with him!! *Snicker* Glad to see your up to your rascally, funny self And kicking the new space butt like I knew you would!! :D
  • I have a question, if someone savvy in the SW thing can answer this please, what are they talking about when they say join the pork side? Is the new trilogy going to have both sides playing or do you have to choose a side to play the bird game or the pig game only? I'm really liking the bones and such with the porkers but not sure I could actually stomach joining the pork side to play it! Does anyone know the answer?
  • @rat AngryBirdsSpace(toy)? I don't know if I should think that's funny or be offended...

@Kimmie it appears that from the trailers you can play both. It would be really unfair if you couldn't.
  • @AngryBirdsSpace(Man)--Please let me know what you decide. I'm on pins and needles with anticipation. Please hurry. I won't be able to sleep until I know.

Edit: Did you see the screen shot you asked for?
    P.S. HappyShake wants a screen shot from you. It seems you beat him by ten points on 7-26.
  • Good Morning everyone:)
    *sets a basket of earplugs near the door, and baskets on all the booths and the bar*
    Welcome to WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee Tuesday:)
    Nice to see you @firebombbird i hope school is going well:)
    @Pa I've heard of Gone with the Wind¿ Never saw the movie though why?
    Thanks for asking that @Kimmiecv i was confused as well, but what else is new hee hee:)
    Have a Fantabulous Flingin' Day everyone:)
    Die Piggies......
  • Well heellllooo everyone! Lucky me, school stars late... Oh yes @Kathy a set of earplugs for me please ;) Anybody here? I'll be here for another 30 minutes or so! WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee I wish I could get three stars level 14 on cosmic crystals! I might just have to look at the walkthrough (I generally try to do it myself...no wonder my scores are so low!) Any tips before the walkthrough?
  • Well, I am getting this page change!!!!!!! HAHA! YYAAAY!
Post in the New Forum!