The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1852
  • 160343 Comments
  • Morning @tas @fbb
    @absm awesome animations!
  • *sneaks in real quick like, shines Kathys flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland * heh heh you didn't see me, I was never here!! ;)
    *poof*
  • Ok, let me see if a vat of whine works...mine and dine 17-7, soooo hard to 3 star, grrrr...!
  • Excessive whine, for the twelve, yes twelve!, levels in TorT where I cannot get into the top 100. Special mention for 2-12 and 3-3.....

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Happy Tuesday Fellow Flingers!!
    (So glad it's not Monday anymore)

@hunnybunny, Oh my~ 12 levels! Sheesh, that's just wrong! Maybe you could work on a different episode and then go back to ToT later. I do that when I have a really hard time with a level (the whine helps a lot too).

Sitting here wondering why I can't see my avatar? I see it on my profile page, but nowhere else. Should I upload it again, or ...? Please help. Thanks.
  • Wow, @HunnyBunny! impressive whine! ;D
  • @SweetP did you change your Gravatar also? Your Avatar does not show up here, your Gravatar does. Go to the "How Do I Create an Avatar" (its on the forum), then once you click on it, scroll down a little to get the link to Gravatar. Then change your Gravatar and you're good!
  • why hasn't Hal, Bubbles or Stella been in AB Toons? it bugs me :(
  • I agree, @LaurenM, it is quite annoying.They give no credit whatsoever despite the fact they fling themselves at buildings too! ;D But in all seriousness, I do agree. The fact that the most adored bird *pats OB on the head* is given no limelight annoys me! In fact, I am going to whine about it
    WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Well everyone, I'm off to school! So long folks! :D
  • It's not only Bubbles and Stella. Bomb has been there only two or three times, and never had an important role :(
  • Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday!

Just wanted to thank all of you who were so supportive when I was working like crazy to get a proposal out for a client. And I'm happy to report that we made the first cut, and will be one of only three vendors presenting our pitch next week! Needless to say, we are pretty pleased about that. Of course, now we have lots of work to do to coordinated everyone's schedules, get our dog-and-pony show ready, rehearse, etc. But we're really happy that we made the first cut; this is a big project for us, and pretty high prestige, so we're thrilled. Thanks again to all you lovely folks who were sympathetic and encouraging; I really appreciate it!

And now, for a complete change of pace, instead of a whine, I'm going to offer...a jumping-up-and-down Hurray for Me pat on my own back. Thanks to the wonderful members who posted hints and alternate strategies on the walk throughs for ABSW2, NI (Bird Side), I managed to land in 3rd place on not one, but TWO, levels.

This is unprecedented. I'm usually just happy to 3-star a level at all, and if I'm really ambitious, I try to at least beat the average on all the levels in an episode. Which I haven't done, no surprise. But I'm still pretty chuffed. I know it won't last long, but special shout-outs to @dmsral for level B1-16 strategy, and @bird-tester for really helpful description in B1-13.

Well, I think that's about enough gloating for one post...time to go practice some humility before the universe decides to send Nemesis out to find me for all this Hubris.

Hope everyone is well, and enjoying all the fun new games and episodes!
  • Morning all! @junkenmetel congrats on your scores. Nemesis chasing down your Hubris.. what a great line, thank you for giving me my morning chuckle :)
    @hunnybunny I might join you in the whiiine on TorT 3-3. Nasty level.
    OB could I get a large black coffe please?
  • Hi @karen68 -- haven't had a chance to say hi to you in ages! Thanks so much for your kind words, and I'm so glad I gave you a giggle. Now you just made my day!
  • Will have to wait with the other one cause for him it is still the 24th ;)
  • Yeahhh @JunkenMetel great job! Sounds like there is a long road to follow, but it also sounds like it is worth it. The best of luck with the dog and ponyshow hee hee! And wow good for you, flinging for the top! Not going to follow you in SWII looks way to complicated and BPC mentioned a ludicrous amount of money is needed for the telepods! But happy to see you are enjoying them, I am going to buy it though... to keep my set complete hihi
  • Happy Birthday @ibird and @Aman!!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true:)
    Congratulations @junkenmetal on making the first cut!! That's awesome & Good Luck with the presentation next week:) not sure if you'd said, what exactly do you vend ¿
    And WTG on absw 2 third place that's impressive:) i agree with E* though doubt I'll be playing it, but i did purchase it lol also to keep my collection complete haha:)
    What is Nemisis/Hubris?
    Welcome to the BP @LaurenM :) Hope to see you pop in more often:)
    First time visitors eat and drink for free ( must be 21 to order alcohol)
    , please see page 1 for a complete menu and just how this place works:)
    Hey Hi everyone else!! Hope all had a great day!!
  • Happy Birthday @ibird and @aman hope everything you dream for comes true
    @junkenmetel well done on both counts. They say "everything comes in threes" so you never know.......
    @kathy what level are you on?
  • Hey @Hunnybunny I'm on 11 just about got it but not quite:( you have 12 levels huh:( you'll get e em' just one at Time like sweetpea said:)
  • @kathy any chance we can both overtake @kimmie? Probably not ;-)
    No chance any of us three can beat @karen68 best female flinger I've seen
  • Oh that's 2-11 @Hunnybunny using karen68 strat i just can't get those piggies with the third s shot.
    WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee!!!
  • Lol @Kimmiecv doing awesome and I'm her Pahtnah can't team up against her!!
    Karen68 is a great Flinger and she always leaves breadcrumbs:) she's the best!!
  • Wow my dinger is slow!
  • By the way, tomorrow's my birthday. Just sayin'.
  • Uhmm @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster we knew that, but your not on the birthday forum list:(
  • @kathy wouldn't even think about parting you and Kimmie, the gods couldn't separate you two! Just a rhetorical question.
    But @Karen68 is a phenomenon. Thirteen puppies, for goodness sake!
    Goodnight, for some unknown reason, I've become a bit of an early to bed girl in the last week.
  • Hahaha you are now!! Just saw you there:)
  • Lol i know @Hunnybunny ;) sweet dreams:) , maybe the weather change?
  • @absm duhhh your the other one, who lives in another time zone I was talking about... Will post your banner first thing in the morning and update the list (on the iPad right now, so not able to edit the list from here). Thanks for joining :)
  • Night night early bed Bunny! And hey Kathy!
  • Hey E* lol i was just trying to tease absm ;) make him think a little hee hee
  • Oops hahaha, sorry... Calling it a night as well, just "one more" fling hee hee... Enjoy your evening my friend!
  • Lol 'just one more' hee hee good luck:) sweet dreams:)
    (((((((( hug)))))))))
  • thanks @kathy ... Starting ermmm now hahahah [[[huggs]]]
  • Well that's it!!! OB can i please have a double PigKiller:(
    I just can't get that last piggie to quit:( :( one more try and I'm out at 133:(
    WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee WWWwwwhhhiiinnneee!!
  • Hmmm no wonder my ears were burning... thank you @hunnybunny, although I can't agree I'm the best flinger. There are so many great flingers on this site - including a certain someone who owns the Seasons bonus levels. Maybe I'm just too stubborn & persistent sometimes - like the Pahtnahs can be :)
    @kathy are you moving on from 2-11? I know it's a tough one.
    OB could I get 2 fingers of scotch please? Thank you :)
  • Well I'm realizing it's very hard to fling with closed eyes;/
    Good night all * places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth*
    Night night Pahtnah i got a couple more tonight..you can go ahead if you want Lil catch up someday lol:) Hope your enjoying the book and getting some sleep:)
  • Happy birdday to @ibird @aman @angrybirdsspacemaster!
    I'm in Budapest, thus the middle of the night post.
  • any Nerdy Birdies in Arizona? i hope i'm not the only one
  • Hi @mvnla2 hoping you're enjoying Europe, it's certainly not the middle of the night on this side of the pond!
    @LaurenM click on the link below. Seems you are the only Nerdy Birdy in Arizona!
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/groups/abn-members-map/
  • Yeesh @karen68 funny I was going to say the same thing about the burnt ears!! *Snicker*

@laurenm I used to live in Tucson many maaaany years ago. Prob was I Hate the Desert!! It was like living in hell for me everyday!! Very happy to be out of that nasty 9 months a year über hot place!! I hope you like it!! And welcome to BP! :)
  • HaPpY BiRthDaY @aman, @ibird and @ABSM!! I hope you all have a Fantabulously Fantastic Birthday!! And get lots of cake and presents!!! :)
  • @Kathy good job!!! 2 more down!! Feels like forever though doesn't it!! Erm I'm flinging some tonight! Not that it'll get me far!! LOL

*shines Kathys flashlight for her use tomorrow and sets out candles to see her safely to dreamland *
  • And with that!! Hello anyone I missed!! Phew! Take a day or two off and miss all kinds of stuff!!
Post in the New Forum!