The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1853
  • 160343 Comments
  • Crap!! @junkenmetel CONGRATS!!! That is awesome!! Amazing!! Huge!!!! :D
  • @e-star when you get up and moving can you post your Halloween avy in here so we can see it bigger! I'm Looooving the fangs, ghosts, castle, bats ok Everything about it!!! :D

@fbb your Halloween avy is awesome too!! The fangs on BB!! Perfect!!! :D

Nice cake @HB! Your getting good at that stuff!!
  • Thanks @kimmiecv
    Click the link, is this what you want?
    http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/e-star/album/picture/6096/
    Pretty good, eh? I'll have to get some bunny "fangs"!
  • LOL you are getting good at it @HB!! :D but I want her to put it in here so I can copy it to my phone pics, can't do it from her album it won't let me :( I like to keep hers so I can look at them whenever I want and anything Halloween she does has Got to go in my pic collection!! :D
  • OMG I soooo want to see your bunny with fangs! Any bunny!! Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa
  • Yeahhhh that's what I wanted!! Thanks @e-star!! :D Aww shoot I was hoping you'd get good sleep and the cold would be starting to become a distant not so great memory!! :( And no likely I won't still be up when your done running your sick self into the ground!! ;)
  • Nice banner!! :) Bet @absm will be loving that one!!

Nawww there ain't no war! Dunno what you speak of e-star!! ;D
  • I'm so glad you added the fangs!! Loved them last year!! :D
  • Yeah Kimmie I was hoping for that as well... just a day or two more and it will. The cold will be back into hiding again for the next run around :/
    Sorry to hear the reading thing did not give you the much needed sleep. Mweeeh, but it did give you back the joy of reading though so one positive thing is good right?

Okay I am out of here. Wuvvv you!
  • Yep it certainly did that e-star!! Loving my reading time again!!! :) I hope you kick that cold back where it came from real soon!! Have a good workout!!
    Mwaaaah wuuuuv you too!! :•
  • Ha ha, @hunnybunny, I'm on the B-Day cake XD
  • Happy Humpday!!! Have a great day all:)
    I'll have to catch up later haha @Kimmiecv 's Baaaaaak!!! Yay!!!
  • *whispers veeeery quietly* hey @Kathy happy hump day! ;) I'm off for my pillow walk! Pinkie swear!!!! :D
  • Just flitting in briefly to wish a very Happy Birthday @ibird, @aman, and @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster! Hope you each have a wonderful celebration, and best wishes for many more, my friends.

Also, thanks @E-Star, @hunnybunny, @kimmiecv and @Kathy for the congrats and encouragement! You're very kind, and I really appreciate the support.

Love your new avatar with the fangs @E-Star -- glad my mention of @firebombbird's avatar inspired you!

I don't know what I'll do now to get with the Halloween program...better think of something soon! Too bad you came up with the idea of a bunny with fangs, @hunnybunny, because a photo of my real house rabbits with fangs would be perfect! Especially Houdini, who is completely pitch black, and can be quite a little devil. Oh wait...maybe there's something I can work with there...might need some help with that though, because I can't draw at ALL. It'll be enough to get the little demon to hold still against an appropriate background to take a photo....

Gotta run -- have a great day everyone!
  • Happy Birdday @ABSM and @iBird and @Aman :D
  • @iBird @aman @angrybirdsspacemaster wishing you all a very happy birthday! :)
  • @tompuss I have edit your comment and placed the link in your message, should you ever want to use it again, you can copy the code for your comment (if you go to edit next to your name of the comment you will see the code). Must dash sneaked in on the iPad at my parentshouse ;)
  • For today only, my gift to you. @AngryBirdsSpace(Master), Happy Birthday!!

@Rissa, we haven't met. But anybody who flings can't be half bad. Enjoy your day.

And last, but not least, Happy Birdday @iBird.
  • @EStar Thanx for your thoughtfulness - you're so briliiant at all the technical stuff, avatars, html etc, wow. Sorry for being such an idiot! (Hope you like the cake) Bye for now.
  • Whew!!!! OK where to start?
    Very happy Birthday to........
    @ibird @aman @rissa and @angrybirdspacemaster hope you all had/are having a wonderful day!
    @mvnla2 Hope you're enjoying your hols :)
    @estar you've put your teeth in?! Yaaaaay! Now your face is complete!
    @kimmie @karen @kathy @hunnybunny I'm loving the seasons battle......may the best birdie win. Only kidding.....they're ARE no winners isn't that right ladies? LOL!
    @tompuss Our dear sweet @estar never calls us idiots...well not in public anyway! She's a wonderfully patient teacher who unfortunately has a permanent lump on her forehead from banging it on the table! We love her for putting up with us though!
    @ripsy Helloooooo?
    Off to snuggle up on sofa in jammies and watch catch up TV after loooooong day at work.....there's no place like home :D
  • Happy birthday, brother dear! Have a happy birthday too, @iBird and @Aman!!!
  • Wow what wonderful birthday wishes for the group nice cake @Hunnybunny lol @firebombbird i know you like cake, but did you really have to jump on top of it hahaha!!
    Awesome banners @E* as always :) sorry to hear your not kicking the cold:( sending you good healing vibes...
    @sunshine that's a really cool birthday banner also :) i love it...
    So wish i wasn't so technolgy challenged so i could post fun stuff like that..Ohh well love virtually through my friends lol:)
    @Kimmiecv Welcome Back!!! Glad your enjoying your reading time ,i should actually take my own advice and put the phone down a night or 2..I'm so proud of you i can imagine how hard it is..heck i miss taking the bus on the way home..i can't figure out how to fling and drive lol!!!
    @junkenmetal you going to join us in seasons !!!! Yay the more the merrier, tis the season:)
    OB a double PigKiller please..I'm hitting ToT hard tonight:) :)
  • Oh @Tompuss love the album pics..and junkenmetal is right e* would never think us technology challenged Birdies as idiotz , but it's nice to have Genius amongst us who doesn't mind, and has the POWAH to fix us up;)
  • Hmm i did take a shower.. Guess it's that time 1:18 :( :(
    *stomps feet I'm not tired:(*
    *reluctantly turns in flashlight for @Kimmiecv beautiful handiwork*
    Nighty night all happy flinging...
  • happy birdday to those who are older :D just flitting in for a quick one and then getting ready to start my day.
  • Greetings Nesters! Been away for awhile and what happens? I miss a whole lot of goodies around here. Aargh!
    Congratulations @JunkenMetel! That is fabulous news you're in the next round competing with the other vendors. I'll be crossing my fingers for you that you win that contract!
    A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to @aman, @ibird, and @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster. Hope you all had a blast celebrating!
    Very cool cake @hunnybunny, your artistic talent is amazing!
    And speaking of artistic talent, @e-star I love the fangs on your avatar. Now you can really sink your fangs into those fat juicy piggies! LOL
    @tompuss that cake looks soooo yummy! Love your pretty flower garden too, and surprised you can grow hibiscus there. I guess your climate zones are similar to ours here in the US.
    Beautiful banner @e-star. Hope you kick that cold and feel better really soon.
    @kathy since I'm done with Seasons, I'll have to revisit to see if I can help you with those levels you were whinnnning about.

Wow, it's really late and I need to hit the pillow. Nighty-night all, and sweet dreams!

♥♥♥
  • @jlz666 -- we went to the restaurant you recommend last night, really good. Thanks
    All. Having great time, hope you are too
    More later when I have real keyboard.
  • Thanks @SweetP and the others who admired the cake. It's not artistic talent, though, just the ability to cut and paste things into some sort of cake shaped object :-)
    And, of course, lessons from @AngerManagement and @Estar on actually posting the thing. Thanks, guys!
  • @JunkenMetel Wow, good for you! I think another Greek word says it all: KUDOS!
  • @HunnyBunny Loved the cake! Good job :)
    @Rat I'm honored.
    @E-star thanks for the awesome banner!

And my favorite birthday present was....
    TELEPODS! I'm actually really glad I got them. They're very fun.
  • Happy Birthday @ibird, @aman and @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster! Have a really awesome day :)
  • *poofs in shines Kathys flashlight for her use tomorrow and erm doesn't set candles out since you'll be UP SOON!! * Whoa you pulled a Kimmie @Kathy! I hope your I'm not tired doesn't end up being I'm tired when you wake up!! ;)

@tompuss love the pics!! The plushies were too funny!! Your a hoot!!! :D

@ABSM sounds like you had an Awesome Birthday!! Sweet you got the set of tootsie thingys!! Enjoy them!! :)

Hey @Harrystar6 :) @sweetp, @HB and @mvnla2!
    Sounds like your having a great time @mvnla2, JLZ-666 gave you super info! And if it's about food you can bet it's wicked good!!! :)

I'm off for my pillow walk!! Have a terrific Thursday everyone!! :)
    *Poof*
  • Hey @kimmiecv have a good sleep and have a good day too :)
  • @JLZ-666 hahahaaa!! And no there aren't any winners, unless a body wants to spend their entire existence stuck at only a few games because there's Always going to be someone (s) who toss your bum back down the boards so you have to fight your way back up Again! No thanks! Ill hit where I hit at the end of my play in that game and then ill move on to the next game and let my spot move right back down!! In the end it's that I got there not that I stay there, that's why I always take a pic of my finally tally before I move on! ;)
  • Thanks @Harrystar6 and you have a great day!! :)

Your welcome @ibird! I hope it was a great day for you and the whole week is too! :)

Ok really going now! Night/Day all!!
  • Oh hi @Kimmiecv! still here? or did you really go...? At any rate, wwhhooo'ss heerrree?
  • @kathy Your Hubris/Nemesis question: you know the saying "Pride comes before a fall"? Well, hubris is that bad, arrogant, overweening pride which will be punished by nemesis - the gods, or fate, or anyone angered by that hubris - who will seek you out and cause your downfall (not yours personally, I hasten to add!). Hope this of some help.
  • Hi @tas! I looked in the comments and... you seriously thought I was a boy!?!?!? lol
  • I'm sorry! I mean before that I only saw you here twice! The sane thing happened with @balooon!
  • Well, gotta get ready for school. Bye!
Post in the New Forum!