The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1881
  • 160343 Comments
  • Heee heee ;)
  • We've just hit 94k comments!! That's pretty cool :)
  • whoever posts #100000 must say something important
  • Hee hee, ermm yup @happyshake sorry my brain didn't translate camper as in a small home on wheels... But what about indonesia where you used public transport? Ow and that beach is indeed amazing!!
  • Thanks kathy and kimmie for the candles, they let me sneak back in without me stumbling around in the dark hee hee... In bed now so almost in dream land... Tic toc... Only 5 hours left for dreamland :/
  • you find that beach amazing..wait a second..look at this

http://a-t-travel.travellerspoint.com/112/

this is from my Australia blog, the greatest beach on the planet. NO hotels within 50km
  • Oooh she's lucky I snuck away Hahahahahahahahaha I would need to blow out the candles;)
  • Ooihhh @ happyshake that's beautiful;)
  • Yes at100000 must be important get that @ bubbleslover important;)
    And a party, ,
  • Hi @kimmiecv best wishes to your mom and a swift recovery! For you.... Please pace yourself, eat as best you can, rest as best you can. You can help her best when you also take care of yourself.
    I don't really know your situation but I've been thru a few different major parental care situations myself. PM if you want to talk more.
  • Sorry guys catching up from pages back...
    @mvnla2 Love the swimming pigs! I want to spear them with a puffy feathered beak! (Que the AB launch cry of your choosing).
    Die piggies!
    Seriously.... It looks beautiful there. I'd warn to go swimming too!
  • @hunnybunny LOL! I think you need to launch that globe @kathy via slingshot, maybe then she'll get it.
    @kathy Wales in France? Seriously? Uhhhuhhmmmm.... You know that prince that used to be married to Diana? Charles, Prince of .........?
  • @happyshake -- Must say you're the youngest retiree I'v ever seen (or heard of). But I like your plan.
  • @happyshake I'm jealous. I may need to rethink my life now.... :-)
  • @ABcrazy - While being speared, the pig let out a blood-curdling scream...
    BAAAAASQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!! LOL
    I'd go swimming there, too. It is quite beautiful in the Bahamas, with crystal clear water.

@happyshake How wonderful you are able to enjoy such a beautiful country.
  • Uhhmm I thought the only place that had Queens and Princes and the Royal Family was England? I dont get all that how the country is run on the other side.heck only the past 2 years I've learned about my own government and wish I kept on not knowing. ;/
  • Well the past 3 or 4 I guess ..
  • @sweetp I took my family to the Bahamas ... 15 years ago. My son was just learning to crawl. Loved it! Would be happy to go back.
  • Did I miss something @sweetp? A video or something of a pig being speared?
  • @kathy just funnin ya, but.... Did you skip out on world history? :-D
    Now US government I can understand trying not to understand & I worked there for ... A long chunk of time.
    Then again, I've moved on to a state funded kind of job so I must be really messed up.
    *abcrazy shuffles off shaking head at floor mumbling about rethinking life, the universe, and everything*
    OB, Pigkiller please?
  • @kathy @sweetp was just responding to my comment about @mvnla2 swimming pigs. You gotta read back just a bit to get it.
  • Oh ok lol @ABCrazy we weren't offered world history. . Just American history :/ and I wasn't interested ;) but now I am and wish I wasn't. .It's very scary that's why I ask @ happyshake isn't he scared traveling to these countries? Now that I do pay attention I can't just stop, just wish I never started. ?.
  • I'm off to fling bbl;)
  • Hrmph. Somebody liked my comment on today's news post enough to copy/paste it as his own. Gee, thanks, buddy, whoever you are. Next time try writing 'I agree' or something.

And even better somebody's accused ME of copying him.
  • And the student becomes the master @AngryBirdsSpace(nope, still can't bring myself to say it).
  • Ah I see now. @kathy I thought world history was a required subject in US high school. I'm sorry for you that it wasn't offered tho who knows if it would've been any good even if it was. I've always found world history, cultures and geography interesting. My family immigrated to the US in the 60s so I'm first gen citizen here. Having family in other parts of the world opens the mind to other cultures and ideas.
  • Aha there you are @ Pa !!! E-star worried about you!!
  • @kathy -- I totally sympathize -- history of any kind was my most hated subject through high school and college. But I was required to take a large number of classes, and I guess some of it rubbed off. Eons ago (you may be too young), we actually had to take geography, which wasn't as bad as history.
    It turns out, as I think you've found, that the older you get, the more interesting history and yes, even politics / government, become.
    Our very recent vacation to Budapest, Vienna, and Paris, 3 very similar but also very different cities, made me interested in finding out more about the history of those places. Why were they once so much alike, and why are they now so different?
  • @Ma--I been busy.
  • @kathy you know Boston well, right? There are places there you know are fine and relatively safe to go. There are other places you would never consider going because it's not safe. It's like that all over the world. You just have to learn where you can go or shouldnt. You already know how to relate to people you don't really know or you wouldn't be part of the @team here. It's like this anywhere really.
  • @mvnla2--Same here. My first history teacher ruined it for me. It was all dates, times and places. Never fully recovered.
  • @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster -- What are you talking about? Please include link. Have the comments been deleted?
  • Yes @mvnla2 I had to take geography I hated it!! and I guess yours obviously sunk in..I was just in the map group;) I was looking for fbb is there a setting to alphabetize it? I Couldnt figure out how. .
    And yes its interesting to me now for those reasons ! Why have things Changed so very much.
    I was looking for fbb is he from vietnsn? I know someone is, wondering becsuse I heard something about a tsunami. ?.
  • Thanks for the mention on the high score @mvnla2. But if you want me pinged, you need to use @rat9.
  • @Rat @rat9 -- You just connected some neurons in my brain. In junior high, my American History teacher actually put a question on the final to which the answer was the name of her great uncle (or something), who was a nobody!
  • @all -- Piggie Island is on the ABN members' map (in groups).
  • Ok I'm getting dinged way faster than cab type:(happy all is well Pa
    And yes @ABCrazy I get that but when your ina strange country how do you know Where's save.
  • @kathy maps with no context ie. stories is boring.
    Yes, I believe @fbb is in Vietnam. Hope he's ok.
  • Bbiam!!!
  • @mvnla2--Don't you just hate teachers that are all about the details while the big picture gets lost, if mentioned at all.
  • @Kathy, have you been drinking? Your spelling is getting pretty bad. Not a stoke I hope.
  • Cool @mvnla2:) that's to funny piggy island;)
  • @mvlna2 They appear to have been deleted. Also, which achievements in Icebreaker are bugged? I can only find 24 gems in Troll Marsh...
  • That's a new one. I just had a pop-up in the middle of my screen to take a survey. It was a really spam ad.
  • @Kathy--Are you there Ma?
  • @kathy ding a ling a ding ding! :-)
    When in other countries, get to know the people there just like you do here in ABN. There are friendlies (or not) everywhere. Plan, prepare, learn who to trust and who not. It's really not that scary if you know people you trust can help you
  • Hi @rat9 Good to see you in good spirits!
  • @Kathy--I hate this anonymity. I'm starting to get worried and there's nothing I can do about it.
Post in the New Forum!