The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1891
  • 160343 Comments
  • K I'm done back to flinging;)
  • Jeez how many times did I page change today Darn..
  • K I'm really Done sorry a little excited;)
  • Well I'm all alone here so might as well turn in the flashy I've lost my Pahthah to candy I fear:(
    *sigh places flashlight on @KimmieCV used to be favorite booth *sigh* miss ya Pahthah*
    Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody doo lala *sigh*
  • Oooh @rat they even has POMPOMS on the tops of their shoes and the backs of their knees!! So when they did their leg gyrations the POMPOMS went willy nilly all over the place!! *Snicker*
  • An eclectic day in the BP @kimmiecv. From Sinterklass to evzone pom poms. I found it a little hard to follow reading up. But, I did learn some things. I got side tracked learning about the King of Vatican City. Lost on who or what the caskets for. Help?
  • Hey @rat9 did you get any sleep last night? Ummm yep the casket is for OBs relative in HoW 1-5, he's going to be buried alive or possible I might just stick him in a place where he can watch his used to be compatriots fighting a war he clearly has no talent for!!! :/

Ohhh yep thank you @rat!!! I wanted to thank @burpie for the great read!! I enjoyed the heck out of it! Funny a couple weeks ago @e-star was talking to @JLZ-666 and I about Sinterklaas, very sadly I told her my dyslexia turns it into Stinkerklaas Every single time I read it!!!
  • @kimmie--I'd been following all the threats to OB about his relatives, final warning and all. But still lost on the connection to OB in the BP. Unless you're talking about imprisoning an "angry bird" without due process. Surely not. Akin to a lynch mob.
    I had assumed you were referring to a pig.
  • Nay @rat not his relativeS but just 1 specific relative, just call me a one woman lynch mob, the sucker is going down!!!!
  • You're big heart just got a lot smaller @kimmie. Locking up an allie in the war against Pigs is just not kosher. Tsk tsk tsk
  • @rat I'm 99.999% sure he's a mole!!!!!!
  • I have no sympathy for the enemy!!! Just ask the Mosquitos oh wait you can't I've SMOOSHED them all!!! MWAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA
  • You, who wouldn't hurt a snail, imprisoning a Bird in an antiquated Bohemian jewelry box with windows. No trail? Is there evidence against this alleged spy?
  • If piggies and birds could reproduce this sucker would be a daddy to a pibbie!!! How much more proof do you need!!!!
  • OK @Grinch. I hope you're heart grows a few sizes before you do something you might regret for the rest of your life. I'm off to look at the lowest score challenge. Someone (I won't say who) hopped over my score. Not sure I can live with the shame if they are allowed to beat me.
  • Don't hold your breath @rat! Blue is better looking on a shirt than on a face!! Good luck ummm scratch that!! Go get her @RatKR007LtF ;)
  • I didn't say it was a her @kimmie. BTW, you don't want to know what the Urban Dictionary says about Pibbies.
  • @rat just about every word I come up with (including some nicknames!) seem to be somehow bloody connected to the urban dictionary!! I'm starting to get a complex! Good thing I'm of stout character or I'd be living under my bed!!! ;)
    Ummm okey dokey go get whoever the heck had the kahoneys to beat your low score!!!
  • Good morning @all
    I seem to have got Mr Rat worried!
    A long time ago we had a Seasons challenge, I've now beaten his score there. I'm leading the lowest score, that only leaves Space 7-11. Wonder where I might fling today? Haha!
  • By the way @Rat I've left some crumbs for you hahaha
  • Hi @Kimmie I'll have to look at 1-5 just to see how evil that bird is! A traitor, you think?
    Got to prepare lunch before any flinging though, the other half doesn't cook, unfortunately ;-)
  • *Snicker* seems @hunnybunnys on a roll @rat9!! She left breadcrumbs for ya!!!! :D
    Oooh @HB yep an utter traitor extraordinaire!!! Evil little twit!! :/ Enjoy your breakfast!!! :)
  • Ooopsy guess it's lunchtime for you @hunnybunny! Where does the time go!!! Enjoy your Lunch then!!! :)
  • @mvnla2 Thanks for the updates! Looking good.
  • @Kimmiecv -- I've got to agree with @Rat -- Threatening OB's relative is just not like you! Can't imagine you're getting any service from OB, either. I hear the rest of the staff are thinking about joining in OB's strike against you. The birdies aren't too happy with @Kathy, either.
    Hey @OB and @Blues -- We all love you and all your relatives too! We'll make sure Kimmie doesn't hurt anyone.
  • Sunday lunch consumed. Excellent, even if I say so myself. Poultry subsistute stuffed with pork, sage and onion. And all the trimmings. Followed by a blackcurrent and lemon torte. Yum.
    Now to clean the kitchen dancing along with Johnny Walker's Sounds of the Seventies. My era! Then watch last nights Strictly on the iplayer, and tonights result show. When am I going to find time to see if OB's relative is a traitor or not?
  • Nah @mvnla2 OB and the blues are fine, I've double his pay and promised him big bonus, he hasn't said but I'm beginning to believe that He Knows this relative is a turncoat and couldn't care less what doom becomes him!
    Aww @KimmieCV I'm sorry your mom in pain, but it's good that she can open her eye , no?
    Hey Pa I'm sure you'll get your spot back can't let a little bunny with crumbs pass you by.no offense @hunnybunny did you get a puppy?
  • @Kathy I'm destined never to get the puppy. Boo Hoo
    And Mister Rat loses occasionally, mainly to HappyShake and Burpie. Just not me. Nothing from him as yet. As soon as I see that pm from him, I'll know I've lost!
  • And you know it's coming right @hunnybunny Pa wont rest till he's got ya ...
    That's why I don't try for the puppy, I know I'll never get one;)
  • Time will tell...
  • @Kathy @AMSlimfordy other Red Soxs fans -- Congrats on the win! Just finished "watching" game through Grand Slam (had to read back to get right term). It's hubby who is a fan (grew up near Boston); he was watching and I was in the room looking at TV when he explained something interesting. He couldn't watch entire game last night 'cause we had symphony tickets (great program, BTW). He didn't get entire game recorded, but thankfully got to see grand slam.
    He was hoping for a Dodgers / Red Sox WS, so he could actually see a game in person.
  • Thanks @mvnla2 ; ¥
  • @mvnla2 I have no idea what you are talking about. Like you have no idea what I'm on about when I talk cricket. Lol worlds apart!
    Now I really must clean the kitchen :-(
  • @hunnybunny your kidding you've Never heard of BaseBall!?
  • @kathy I've heard of baseball, like you've heard of cricket. Just don't understand it. And the Red Sox may have been baseball, American football, or basketball players for all I know. As I said, worlds apart.
    Anyway, kitchen clean, TV for me.
    No word from Mr Rat as yet!
  • Ah Ha! Just remembered we were in America when the Green Bay Packers won the SuperBowl, so have seen some US football, albeit on the TV. And, on the same holiday saw Punxsutawney Pete doing his Ground Hog day thing. Thought that was just a film :-)
  • Hahahahahahahahaha nope @hunnybunny puxatony phil is a real groundhog silly tradition. '
  • @Hunnybunny -- As you might be able to tell, I'm not much of a baseball / football / basketball fan, and I don't always recognize the sport by the team names, except for those associated with Boston and Los Angeles.
  • Good evening all! @EStar, I loved the Netherlands video! Also Santa, beautiful. I think his green clothes come from BOT (before our time). I'm wondering: how was "Gravity"? I don't think I'll be seeing it yet awhile, because the five IMAXes in France were booked ages ago for a French film. . . but, thanks to a public outcry, they are finally going to show "Gravity" soon, but only for ONE week, and this in the school holidays. I think it'll be a total madhouse so will wait til the next time round. Dying to see it tho'. And in answer to your question, yes I do try to get to bed early! (Will PM you 2moro.)
    Ah, bed. . that brings me to you @kimmie: All that ROFfling won't see you safely to dreamland! Glad you enjoyed it tho'. Here's something really soothing:
    http://youtu.be/Ip2ZGND1I9Q
    chillax chillax. . .
    Sweet dreams, good night all
  • http://www.sherv.net/laughing-emoticon-151.html
    Just finished reading @burpie links from yesterday !!!
  • @Kathy... scrolling back to page 1889 to refresh my memory... you also read the ENTIRE "Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About" page?! That's a almost novel there!
  • Lol sounds familiar heee heee
  • Ha ha, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
  • Yep its a hoot!! And i like the Australia one too:)
Post in the New Forum!