The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1902
  • 160343 Comments
  • Hi everyone ;)
    Just noticed the spooky BP sign on the first page. Made by @EStar I guess. It's great. I love the whole idea of Halloween (a day when you can go out in an extremely eccentric scary costume and nobody's gonna say anything, even if you're adult!! Not to mention tons of free candy, though for kids only) but over here we don't celebrate it at all. I'm jealous.

Can OB cook things that aren't on the menu? For example, a pig shaped pizza with bacon all over it? If yes, I'll take one.

@LesToreadors I was wondering what could be the new separation item useful for. Now I know. For Pigineering videos ;))
  • ;) my @Annifrid you are one perceptive cookie... nothing gets by you does it hahhahaha, just changed it a few hours ago!
  • @EStar & the BP team - Maybe you could also change the Jukebox? :)
  • Well not changing the header to much for now. A lot of preparation goes into the change of the page 1, but we could do that some time soon yes... maybe when the winter season arrives we will get everybody in the christmas mood and make a christmas Jukebox like we did last year, who knows :D
  • @Estar--I don't want to push my luck by trying to post a picture in here as well. Besides, no one in here wants to see what I look like.
  • Push it mister @rat !! practice makes perfect and I know you stars are aligned for the moment, so better take advantage of it! And duhhhh You had hair!! Every wants to see the mister baldy rat WITH hair! hee hee
  • @Annifrid not sure what you are asking, but downloading movies is not legal, so if you mean downloading without paying, nope can't help you there, nor can anyone on this website for that matter, cause there is a no illegal stuff policy on the website.
  • Wow! This is easy when it works. Whoo Hoo!
  • And there you go, it worked like a charm! And another beach with feet photo for me!! Whoohoooo...

Okay ... need to fetch something, cause it just turned 1 minute past midnight, so in my timezone Halloween is here!!!!
  • @EStar Sorry, didn't know that. It's legal over here for both films and songs, as long as you only watch/listen to it at home by yourself. Alright, I'll search for something on my own.
  • @rat where are you, what is taking you so long... got lost along the way?! Whahahaha
  • @Annifrid It is not legal to distribute over here, so therefor downloading them isn't either. But you are right, different countries, different rules :D
  • Too bad you don't celebrate Halloween on your side of the pond @Estar. You get to dress up and prank people and there's nothing they can do about it. Plus, there's candy, Can't forget the bags of candy. I love the banners. Thanks @Estar.

BFNIMCBLIDK Dinner.
  • Whahahaha, don't mention Candy too much... Mumsie and JLZ have infected both me and Kimmie with the Candy virus :D

LOL yeah that would be sweet, prank and get away with it!

Have a fab dinner @rat and give the misses my regards, tell her I am keeping a close eye on you in the virtual world!
  • Happy birthday @Surfcow. Now to that homemade stir fried rice. It's loaded with goodies and it smells so good I can taste it already. BFN really.
  • Happy Birdday @Surfcow :)
  • Time to get ready for my pillow walk, so Kimmie I will leave my lantern in your booth and be a good girl and turn in. All have a great and amazing day tomorrow!!
  • Sweeet Dreams @E-star :) sorry I missed you.
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN to all on the other side :)
  • The banner looks Great!!!;)
  • Looks like I missed everybody:(
    Hey Pa love the pic;)
  • Hello everybody.

@Estar, your post about downloading caught my eye. Here in the Netherlands it's perfectly legal to download music and movies. It's illegal, however, to upload them. This makes P2P a bit tricky, because you can't download something without simultaneously uploading. Streaming is all good though.

In the USA the downloading, uploading and streaming of copyrighted material is all illegal afaik.

In @Annifrid's home country, the Czech Republic, I have no idea what the law is.
  • ;) huggggs @Kathy
    Now I am really really turning of the computer! night night all!
  • (((((( hugs e-star)))))) sleep well my friend;)
  • Thanks for clarifying @Burpie I know there are some grey areas and not sure what is and what isn't allowed, so that is why I just stick to the ... if you want to watch it, either go to the movies, watch on tv or buy the dvd :D
  • Okay now I am out of here... I think LOL
  • *Snatches e-star flashlight locks it up in @KimmieCV special safe*
    Sets out apple cinnamon candles to light e* dreamwalk*
    Don't make me blow them them out hee heee;)
  • @Annifrid do you have Google play store?you can get movies there but you gotta pay, not sure how much$ but they may have some free, igot some free books there, just a thought;)
  • * ahem** ermm Pa you mad at me? I locked E* Flashlight n in kimmie safe
    Sorry I didn't catch up I:/
  • @Kathy I have the Google play store, and I'd have nothing against paying for it ... if I had some account to pay it from.
    @EStar Unfortunately, DVDs of what I currently want to watch are absolutely unavailable in this country ... maybe I could order some online, but this requires my mom's co-operation, as she would have to pay, and she usually strongly objects to paying for anything.

@burpie It's very similar to the Netherlands over here.

OK, good night everyone, it's already way too late! ;)
  • Ooh I see @Annifrid yep you need an account# :(
  • Nighty night sweet dreams @Annifrid
  • Pizza here BBFNMCBLIDKBPW
  • Hahahahha whooopppps.... Not lurking from iPad, really I am not... Just sleepwriting LOL

Nightnight Mister Rat hope diner tasted a delicious as it smelled :D
  • Hi @Kathy--I'm not mad at you. I was just taking care of business first. @Estar's tired after helping me all day. I just wanted to return the favor and ensure she gets to bed.
  • Uh oh. Sic her boys.
  • Arghhh lol * GO to Bed!!! E* please don't make me blow out the candles; (
  • Jeesh step away for one sec,,, lol
  • @Kathy--What'd I tell ya? You just can't trust that Dutchie *.
  • Hahahahahahahahaha Pa ; ) its the ' just one more' syndrome hee hee;)
  • Gotta eat my pizza brb soon;)
  • I'm sorry everyone for being short. ?Had a rough day.
    I'm sure you all know what's it like to bump your funny bone.. Well Today I smashed mine soooo hard on the corner of a Brick doorway it hurt so bad I can't Even describe it but I'll try
    try I felt like my Whole entire arm and hand was on Fire the pain was soo excruciating I dropped my tablet, phone and glasses and fell to the floor yelling "OwOwOWOW!! Tears welled in my eyes I was scared shit and it Hurt!!
    Finally someone saw me/heard me screaming and came to help,, i was very disoriented but finally got to my lab sat down, someone brought an ice pack and some Tylenol, the pain wouldn't subside for about an hour while I just sat there moaning:(
    So my apologies if I seem out of sorts quite sore still and a pretty black bruise point where I hit looks like a black ballpoint penmark ..
    Good news is neither my phone or tablet suffered any damages;/
    I still can't get over how bad it hurt, ive had 2 kids, different kinda pain but I can honestly say this was the most excruciating pain I've ever experienced!
    So that's my story
  • @rat -- I like the feet on the beach, but is that really you?
Post in the New Forum!