The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1921
  • 160343 Comments
  • Sorry...got caught up in a nonybrow.....just need to an apology from @mumsie and fear no more :))) Although I am in the mood for evil..........
  • *snicker* first it's Ho Immie now your off giving nonybrows!! Oooh @mumsie42 be afeared be vewwwwy afeared!!!! @JLZ-666 has her mean on today!!!! :D
  • There's no bigger stress relief than evil doings......or is that just me??? Ooooooh Mumsie....sweet sweet mumsie..... Actually @kimmiecv I shouldn't be doing this. I should be deep breathing and thinking loving,kind thoughts shouldn't I? No wonder I get in such a mess but then again it would mean having an angel with wings as my avy and not my wonderful 666 kitty..... Hmmmm what to do.......
  • Stick with what you know and do best @JLZ-666!! Didn't want to mention it buuut it's just So much more FUN being naughty!!! ;)
  • Hmmmm me thinks @mumsie42 is on the road and therefore missing all the fun!! Darn!!
  • Hey sweet ladies, whatcha doing? I heard you laughing all the way over from the store hahahahaha... not really caught up, but yeah dilemma JLZ... naughty and fun or boring and nice... o wait that's no dilemma... naughty it is! hahahah
  • Heeheee we gotcha away from your chores e-star!! There's the naughty taking effect as we Speak!!!! ;D
  • Whahahah duhhhh not much needed to get me to play with the girls right?
    Ow and Kimmie I saw your hawk eye spotted a topscoring person in ToT... I passed on the message to Slim, so he will take care of it. Removed the comments from both you and @kathy.
  • Nahhhh @kimmiecv she's in hiding! She's heard about what I've done in the past ;) @mumsie it's all cool:) Have real life nutters to take care of first so no worries.....unless you want me to? Heck we could actually come up with something pretty funky.
    Hey @estar! You put down the vacuum cleaner then?! It worked @kimmie haahaaaa!! Isn't it funny that being nice is more stressful than being naughty? What's all that about? Or is it me?
  • Ok thanks @e-star :) LOL good point!! Hmmmm chores....play...chores nawwww PLAY!! ROFLMAO
  • If its just you @JLZ-666 then it's also just e-star and I too!!! *snicker* it just seems to work better being naughty!!! ;)
  • Me wants to see you do funky on @mumsie42!!! Hahahaahahahahahaahahaa
  • It's a nature thing, going against one's nature is more stressful than anything Boohwhahaahhahaa Didn't even pick up the vacuum cleaner yet JLZ, did do the necessary shopping, so all chores that need to be done now are around the house.... hmmm yup they can wait :D
  • I'm going to have to say bye bye for a wee while @kimmie and you need to go to sleeeeeep...naughty girl! I'll work on @mumsies makeover later ;)
    @estar Don't go too crazy with the chores ok? Be naughty ;)
    Gotta scoot...love ya's! XX
    Laters @all
  • Going against my nature huh? Haahaaaa nice one @estar!
  • Well at least we got a wee while running between here emails and PMs!! LOL
    Yes it's about time to turn in @JLZ-666, I'm looking at getting busted by @Kathy here pretty soon too! Yep yep gotta go with what's natural @e-star!! :D
    Sigh guess JLZ-666s off to nonybrow and e-star your off to do those icky chore things!! Annnd I'm off to read a wee bit before praying for sleep!!
    Catch ya laters sweets!! Have a great day!! Mwaaaah :•
  • @JLZ have a 'smooth' workday and @kimmie have a safe trip into dreamland, hope it will come before the birds start to sing LOL. Great fun to catch you both in here! Mwaaaah you funny friends, catch you at a later time!
  • Good Morning all:) Happy Hump Day! !
    Have a fantabulous flinging day everyone!
  • *lights candles for @KimmieCV DreamWalk*
    Nighty night Pahtnah ;)
  • Hahaahaahaaa 2 days in a row!!! Thanks @Kathy :) have a good day or as best as you can!! (((((Hugs))))
  • Mumsie wakes up as OB brings her a nice cup of tea - he"s looking a little worried... What's that you say @jlz666 has been in and thinks I'm not grateful!! Well that's just not true. Where are those donuts I gave you to give her? What I didn't give them to you? Wait there! Mumsie "poofs" home
  • Thank you guys ( @estar )! Had a great one, I need to rest now (^@^)
  • Thursday, November 12

PIGGY ISLAND - This morning, two pigs held a farmer at snout-point, relieving him of his pumpkins. The porcine perpetrators then sought to escape in a stolen van with their ill-begotten fruits.

However within seconds the getaway vehicle was spotted by the Piggy Island Police Department’s new interdiction drone which brought the pork pursuit to an abrupt end by use of a spring strip.

King Pig Office, responsible for all porkpaganda on Piggy Island, was quick to capitalize on this successful use of un-pigged aerial vehicles (UAVs) for law enforcement purposes, proclaiming that in years to come, all citizens of Piggy Island will be kept safe by an army of robo-pigs and aircraft.

More in the special Piggy News Network video here
    http://youtu.be/1m_PzZPLCFE
  • It's an age thing @sal9.........;) Hopefully there will never come a point that fear of the recovery blights the partying!
    @mumsie42 y'see if I'd known about the KK I would never have threatened my special "treatment" :) you're off the hook....doughnuts win!
    On that note OB a large triple shot and a karamel crunch to go please. Leave the box on the bar for anyone who'd like one. Although I have to say there had better be at least one left when I return......
    Have 1/2hr lunch break to see if the tower will wobble in today's challenge...me thinks not :(
  • I have no clue if this is an age thing, do you have a clue as to what age our @sal9 reached yesterday? Whatcha reckon Sal9 will you clue us in to this mystery? Not because I am that curious whahaha nahhhh just for the science of course, to see if it is an age thing ;) Happy to hear you had a great one though, put up your feet and enjoy your rest!
  • oh oh oh.... what do I see, dougnuts!? Yummmm @JLZ you better be quick as they taste delicious, @mumsie sure knows how to "smooth" things out hee hee
  • Hmmmmm I'm as far from knowing his age as you are @estar but the man obviously likes to party (smashing bottles over his head,making big long straws (eh?) but now he's getting tired??? If I had to guess.....he's a wee bit younger than me? I'd say late 30's?! That's when you realise that instead of partying for 3 days it takes you 3 days to get over 1 party ;) or again.....is it me? Haahaaaa!
    BTW I'm watching the doughnuts disappear at quite a rate of knots and I'm not happy :( *grabs a choc Kreme* Gotta run!
  • Hmmmm 1 glazed ring left.....what to do? Any takers?....no?....tough.....too late it's mine ;)
    Well I decided to start walking again in the evening after work and got caught in a hail shower mid way home which brought down more slippery leaves which you cant see in the dark so got home frozen and peed off to the max:( Anyhoooooo I'm now warm,comfy and listening to the rain on the windows.
    Today's challenge was indeed one.......never going to beat a fantastic unstable but "enjoyed" trying ;)
    I finished @mumsie42 evil makeover during lunch time!! She's not exactly happy but that's what she gets for snoozing in her chair.... in the pub...in the afternoon with fried hair! I'll be a nice person and keep it to myself......unless she wants to share;)
  • @JLZ666 Hope nothing worse happened on your way home except the weather peeing you off to the max. I'm thinking along the lines of slipping and falling, just so your imagination doesn't get carried away...
  • Hey all hheee hee sounds like the naughty girlss were playing all night:)
    @KimmieCV I got a notification from you about the score i flags in tot ? So i caught it (partly) in my notification it doesn't show the whole comment, was wondering what you meant about "he is on facex that's why my thingie is Black?
    Just curious? Your comment was gone before i got to see it. , no biggie as it's fixed thanks @E-star for letting Slim know:) :) I got my 1st place trophy back .. me happy:)

Just wondering what you meant?
  • I knew I forgot something lol @JLZ666 what's a nonybrow ?
    OB could I have a strong Pigkiller please:)
  • Something just went wacko on the message page..
  • @SweetP that is hilarious lol.

Someone once sent me a picture of a herd of multicolored sheep. It was funny.
  • I have actually mutated two pig drawings into a "Sheep Pig" with the 'wool' being generated from a TNT explosion and the results were not pretty lol.
  • @Kathy I said the name it went by was actually facex1 not the name that showed up next to it's fake score, that's why when you @ it showed up black. Glad to see you got your trophy back :) turns out the jerk had put in loads of scores and all came up with trophys. :/

• @les toreador funny news story and video!! :)
  • Brrrrrr, it's cold out tonight. Sorry to hear you have troll issues @Kathy. Boo, hiss...
    Bye for now. Too cold to smoke and type.
  • Hi @rat Bye @rat! Hope you stay warm!! And the troll was banished from ToT so all is well again!! :)
  • Surprised we didn't get the ABo update today. And a tad disappointed.
  • Hi @AngryBirdsSpaceMaster! I didn't know there's an ABO update. Does it have new episodes/levels or bug fixes? Was it supposed to be released today (11/14)?

Well, I'm off to dreamland, so take care and have a good night!
  • I think it was wishful thinking @sweetp?! Sleep well :)
  • Hmmmm *poofs to Kathys gently removes her flashlight from her death grip, poofs back, shines it up and erm doesn't bother with candles since she'll be up soon!* LOL sorry I grabbed it too late @Kathy ;)
Post in the New Forum!