The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 1668
  • 160343 Comments
  • Great thing about BP, @Kathy. You don't have to make sense. It's the reason I fit in so well.
  • Only seven more minutes of b-day.
  • Lol i saw it in the making its awesome..i want yo nominate it for July but I'm sure some one will beat me to it!!! I love how the heyyou and getouttamyway are worked in:) E* truly a genius:)
  • Even has the bald fat head and fat fingers.
  • O.k here goes
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..happy birthday Mr. Rat..happy birthday to you....
    And Many More:)
  • I gotta get some flinging in..I'll be lurking:)
  • @Kathy Thanks for being a friend. I hate that it took me a few minutes to find the avatar. But in my defense, So many people were texting. I was too busy trying to answer and never had time to study the banner.
  • *Sadly the Rat picks up his leftover cake and presents, slowly turning towards the door. One last glance back at the remains of a great party, thinking, he has made some great friends.* B-day over.
  • Aw shucks, I'd already made my big exit @angryboy.
  • oh yeah, happy late B-day @rat!!!
  • oh, sorry @rat
  • Thanks and you have a great day. Bye for now.
  • Aww great friends indeed @rat:) thank you:)(((hugs ))))))
  • Hey @angryboy night @rat heyyou and getouttamyway:)
    No ii really mean it..hey you getouttamyway your in my seat!!
  • Don't feel bad @rat E* hid that avatar well..i didn't even know it was the avatar just thought it was an awesome banner..till this a.m :) so don't feel bad.please she is thrilled that you love it and she was able to surprise you..believe me that's what she lives for , to make others happy:)
  • Sorry @angryboy I'm lurking trying to beat absw Hoth 17 before bedtime..,:( I'm on vacationing this week hope to see you.sorry:(
  • Darn :(
  • *places flashlight on @Kimmiecv booth..tired tired
    BUT let the VACATION begin..tomorrow lol:)
    Night all happy flinging:)
  • Phew, Is it still June 28. I hope I'm not late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY @rat. Sorry for missing your birthday
  • I finally recieved the Pleasant Company badge. Thank you @AngerManagement for nominating me for that badge, now I don't feel lonely anymore :)
  • Nice avatar @Rat and @E-Star. I'm sure you guys will be nominated soon for July
  • Gaaah, have do to something before talking to myself
  • huh, I stuck at Red Planet level 5-20 . It's impossible to 3-star this level :(
  • Rat you should take a page out of my play book, birthdays in my house last at least 1 week!! ;)

*replaces batteries in KitKats flashlight, buffs and shines it bright for her first day of vacation flinging and sets out candles to see her safely through Dreamland *
  • @kimmiecv--Well aren't you special. Did that tradition happen to start on "your" birthday? Kimmie week!!!!!!
  • Why yes, yes it did @rat!!! ;D Been happening ever since too!! The rest of the fam liked the idea so much they jumped right on board!! LOL
  • Sometimes I can get a whole month out of it!! Crafty kimmie That's Me!!! WAHAHAHAAAHA
  • Don't worry, @aman, you'll beat that darn tootin' level soon:D Morning everyone, @birdleader, I had that little error box for the first, and so far only, time in my ABN life with yesterday's problems combined with the fact I'm on a laptop, because my sister broke our computer;)
  • *Enters the BP and finds a freshly baked pig ear on the table with a note that says "On the house".*
    *Teleports it back home because he isn't hungry*
    Uh oh.... I hope no one saw that...... well anyway, guess what time it is? Short Story Time!
    The Dad just got back from Mexico business trip and came with souvenirs. Mexican fudge tastes funny. Since it was his birthday while he was gone, he came home to a Magic Bullet and a half full container of Samoa Ice Cream, his favorite kind of Girl Scout Cookie, which Mr. Diabetic Man promptly finished. We will soon be using the Magic bullet because Magic Bullets are awesome. And guess how much Catching Fire he read since he had my Nook on the trip? 7 pages. HE IZZENT EVEN HALFWAY THROO THE BOOK!!!!! How does he expect to see the movie in November if he doesn't finish the book?
  • So how are things for you @firebombbird?
  • Everything is fine
  • Well, I can't wait for the movie. Have you read the Hunger Games?
  • It's good. What other good books/ movies have you read/seen?
  • @TheAnonymousSomeone @FBB -- Hi! TAS -- Is it necessary to read the book before watching the movie? I ask because I think I'm getting Hunger Games from Netflicks very soon, and I haven't read the book.
    You could try watching The Last Quartet, since you are interested in music. Don't confuse it with Quartet, also good, but I don't think you will like it as much. Both released on DVD recently.
  • It's hard to understand UNLESS you read the book. Plus in our family, we always read the book first.
  • @mvnla2 have you seen the Music Man?
  • @TAS -- Isn't The Music Man a Rogers and Hammerstein musical? Was there a recent movie? Or are you talking about the movie about the guy who was famous in S. Africa and unknown in the U.S. Anyway I've seen both.
  • The old one
    So anyway how have things been going for you?
  • @aman told ya it was hard. ;^D
  • @tas All levels 3-starred except 5-20 :(
  • Don't worry, it took me forever too.
  • Hey all! Nice to see everything is back up again and @kathy and @rat thanks for speaking so highly of me, it really made me blush! And kathy you are so right... that is all I live for hihihi!

@mvnla I never read the book "the Hunger Games" but did see the movie. Never knew there was a book until after I watched the movie. And I have to say, I don't think for me personally it would have made any difference if I did read the book. Just loved the movie.

Hope everybody is having a marvelous Saturday!
  • You didn't know there was a book?
    Serious Life Lesson #57
    All great movies are based on books, and all books must be read first.
  • BTW @estar it's been a while since I've seen you here!
  • I know @tas I know, but I am a ermmm a reader with a handicap. Not real dyslectic, but a mild form of it for sure. I have to read each line a couple of times before it sinks in (also switch up numbers if I have say them, but am a aces in math and I an read a whole book and read the name main character totally wrong), so reading takes ages for me. Kathy mentioned some people with high IQ have issues with it and although I never really researched it, it does make sense. My mind always runs on high speed, so reading is a slow process and the two just don't mix. And it is been a while indeed and I am sorry, but I have to scoot again. Dinnertime over here. Maybe catch you later :D
Post in the New Forum!